Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Interesting Questionnaire

Another interesting questionnaire going around!  Since these are a good way to get to know each other better, I would like to invite anyone else who wants to join in. I first found this questionnaire with Lisa over at From One Country To Another. Check out her fun answers, and I hope to see yours!

What was the first thing I noticed of my husband's when I met him?
His deep brown eyes, and cute butt! (I'd never seen corduroys look so good!)

Where would I like to go on a honeymoon?
Spain would be an awesome destination, but as long as mi bizcochito was with me the destination wouldn’t matter.

Do I consider myself an adventurous person?
I guess so, at least more so than my husband.  I like to travel and try new things.


Beach or pool?
It’s all about location.  Typically pool though
J

Do you have a secret you've never shared with anybody?
I imagine I do, however it’s so secret I forgot what it was!


Summer or winter?
Summer

Kisses or hugs?
Both!


Sweet or salty?
Sweet


Strawberry or chocolate?
Chocolate


Black or white?
Black

Favorite color?
Purple, Green, or Blue  (I’m adventurous and indecisive)


Your favorite table game?
Monopoly  (Favorite game memory was the night I taught Alberto found to play…  I still maintain that he cheated!)


What's your favorite drink?
Crystal Light; Wild Strawberry!


What is your favorite [alcoholic] beverage?
I have never drank without getting violently ill on numerous occaisions, so I stopped trying.  Less than a swallow should not make someone that sick...


What is your favorite movie?
Robin Hood: Men in Tights ftw!

Your favorite month?
August


What's the first thing you think about when you wake up?
Oh good God it’s morning already?!  I just got to sleep two hours ago…


Would you forgive infidelity on the part of your spouse?
Love forgives all things, however I honestly don’t know if I could forgive that particular offense.  Let’s hope I never have to find out…


How many rings before you answer the phone?
Depends on how long it takes me to decide if I want to talk to you.

Do you know how to keep secrets?
Yes, but apparently I spill the beans when I talk in my sleep…


Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
Extrovert


Do you tell your honest age?
What is the point in lying?  If you don’t lie, you don’t have to remember what you’ve said.


What's under your bed?
Dust and possibly a refugee camp of spiders that I haven’t located yet.

Have you missed school or work due to the weather?
Minnesota + Winter = Yes

How long have you had this blog?
May of 2011, so about 6 months




Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers have to say you did make me laugh a few times. I agree with the lying there is no way I could remember any lies I told and even if I tried one look at my face and you would know right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see no reason to take myself too seriously, the world is serious enough...

    ReplyDelete