Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tiggers aren't the only things that bounce...


There is nothing more pleasant than when your attorney writes you an email to let you know your payment bounced.  Now I am no longer allowed to write checks for my bi-weekly payments and I owe the original amount of that check, plus a $25 fee charged by the attorney, and the returned check fee imposed by the bank.  Fantastic! Not only that but next pay day is not going to be pretty since I didn’t get paid for the Holiday and I have to take a few hours off to be at Alberto’s court on Friday morning.  What I really need is for Marcos to man up and pay me what he owe, and for Fabian to stop being a pendejo about the money he owes Alberto.  I am really tired of all of this financial terrorism inflicted by a depressed economy and a sadistic bank.  For once in my life I just want to be ok, and not have to count my pennies as they fly willy-nilly out of my wallet.  I think I really need to consider going to bed even though I can’t sleep since I actually used ‘willy-nilly’ in a sentence.

I decided to change the name of my blog today because ‘Light A Candle’ did not really describe why I am blogging.  As much as I would like to believe that what I say on here is helping reduce ignorance on a small scale, in reality I blog because I need an outlet.  It is driving me crazy that Alberto calls me maybe twice a week a most, but I know he’s doing it to try and save us money.  I wanted to try and get out to the jail early Wednesday morning, but who would have imagined that I would actually sleep on Tuesday night?  It seems that my body mutinies at the most inconvenient times possible. 

I guess I’m throwing in the towel for the night although I fear I won’t be able to sleep the moment I lie down.  I will have to take my chances I guess and write some more tomorrow!  Here’s my quote of the post:



Más vale morirse cagando que pasarse la vida comiendo mierda.
(Better to die shitting than to go through life eating shit)



It made me laugh when I saw it, so there it is!


Ciao


Interesting Spanish words/phrases from this post:
Que Vida, La Mi:  What life of mine (it depends on your point of view as to what translation sounds best)
Pendejo:  Dumbass, Jackass, Stupid, Moron  (vulgar)
Más Vale:  It is better to
Cagar:  To Shit  (vulgar)


No comments:

Post a Comment