Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life Goes On

I know it has been a long time since I have done anything with my blog and I always say that I'm going to go update everything that has happened, but this time I mean it.  This time I am going to deliver on that promise.  Do you know why I plan to deliver this time after all those broken promises?  It's because I am mad as hell and I am not going to hold it in anymore.

We submitted the waiver to the lockbox back in October only to get an RFE in the mail at the beginning of March.  The RFE requests a ridiculous amount of information, most of which should be in the goddamned file already since it probably has it's very own filing drawer by now.  The waiver we submitted in October was 900 pages long for fucksakes.  

The main thing USCIS is asking for is documentation of the time before Alberto left the country the first time back in 2008.  The first thing that jumps to mind is the fact that since it has been almost 7 years, they must be hoping I don't have any of the documentation they are hoping for.  They are wrong if they believe that, and in about 2 weeks I shall prove it.  I have Alberto's school records, pay stubs from 2001 forward, W2s from 2004 through 2008, and there is a heck of a lot more where that came from.  



When will they learn that the Deza Mendez is never going to give up...



Ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment