Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Quiz Time!

I’ve gone and stolen Lisa’s June quiz from her blog From one Country to Another, I hope she doesn’t mind!

1. How did your hubby pop the big question?

There was no question popping for us.  Alberto had just been bailed out from ICE Detention by yours truly, when I peed on the stick that changed everything.  It was about 2 days after he was home with me when I finally took a pregnancy test.  The symptoms were there before Thanksgiving; however they got forgotten and ignored during my epic freak-out over his arrest.  Together we made the decision to find an attorney and go through the process, and the first step was getting married.

I bought the marriage license, made the appointment with a judge, and bought myself a ring.  Alberto showed up at the appointed time and place; and we were married on a Thursday afternoon during my lunch break.

2. What Jewelry do you wear daily?

I always have three pairs of earrings on; 2 pairs of hoops, and a pair of Mexican fire opal studs.  I have my
cadena with my medallion of the virgin, confirmation cross, and locket. Currently I have my wedding ring and a right hand ring on, although I often will wear the ring bought me for our 6 month anniversary. 

3. Have you ever been told you talk in your sleep?

Yes.  The funniest example was the time I woke myself up muttering, “I’m just calling to see…
si alguien contesta la llamada.”  I think I was dreaming that I was at work at the time…

4. What are 3 websites you visit daily?
Facebook, Gmail, and Cracked.com.

5. Are you allergic to anything?
 
I took a pin-prick allergy test several years ago that said I was allergic to dust mites, mold, trees, grasses, pollens, and stupidity.  

I’m also very allergic to cats; my eyes get bloodshot and itchy, my lungs constrict so I sounds like an 80 year old asthmatic, and god forbid I ever touch the devil spawn since I get instantaneous red rashes upon contact.  I think the cats know I’m allergic and that’s why they stalk me.

6. Have you ever had the chicken pox?


I was around 6 or 7 I think. There is nothing worse than having a relentless itch that you are not allowed to scratch…

7. Last book you read?

One of the several romance novels I re-read when I’m too poor to buy a new book.  Nora Roberts, Johanna Lindsey, and Lisa Kleypas are my favorite authors.

8.  4 of your Favorite Alcoholic drinks.

I don’t drink since I get sick every time I’ve tried something.  One sip of drink should not be able to lay someone my size out flat.

9. What color is your bedroom wall painted?


Seafoam green, it wasn’t my choice, but I’ve grown accustomed to it.



10.Finish the sentence...


I'm hungry for...... pozole and tostadas

I'm wearing...... dress pants and a sweatshirt
I'm sad when..... I think of how far away Alberto is
I feel like.... kicking someone, but my leg hurts so I won’t


Ciao


1 comment:

  1. I never mind when someone joins in. The more the better. I missed last month I need to get back on track.Thanks for joining.

    ReplyDelete