Friday, July 13, 2012

F13

I woke up late, which just sucked because I needed to wash my hair.  I forgot to put my work clothes in the dryer last night, and just about everything I had was in the washer.  So I dried one outfit while I shower, and when I got dressed, the zipper on my pants broke.  The little tab thingy just came off!  No big deal right?  Wrong – this is the one pair of pants that had to sew a lingerie hook to attach the zipper since it will not stay up!  I threw another pair of pants in the dryer, and when to see if I had something else I could wear.  I decided to wear my dress with leggings, but wait a second, where is the camisole that I need to wear under it?  Luckily the pants were dry enough to wear by this time but I couldn’t find a clean work shirt.  I grabbed one from the hamper and went to get Ashley out of bed.

Ashley is not a morning person, just like her Mamí.  I forced her out of bed and made her get dressed.  She sat at the kitchen table with a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast while I made her lunch.  Typically she eats breakfast at preschool, but I was running horribly late.  I couldn’t seem find her shoes anywhere and as soon as they were pulled out from under the couch she needed to go potty.  I had about 1 foot out the door when I remembered she needed a towel and swimsuit for sprinkler day.  I finally got her to school only to discover I forgot her water bottle and so I went all the way home to get it.  I got home and checked every single cabinet plus the dishwasher, but it was nowhere to be found.  I filled up one of mine and brought it back to school for her.

On my way to my car after the water bottle was dropped off, I noticed a particularly gross pit stain on my shirt.  I drove to the Target closest to work and bought 2 shirts and a tank on clearance, plus the lunch I had neglected to bring, and 2 pairs of shorts for Ashley.  I got to the checkout and Thank God it was under $50 because guess what I didn’t have with me?  That’s right, I had been running back and forth this morning without my Driver’s License!  It is currently on vacation at home, nestled in the pages of the book I took out of my purse this morning.

Happy Friday the 13th to me!  Can I go home now and hide under my bed?



Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment